- Crane Laptop Stands
People can sometimes tire of having to lean back on their laptops screen to keep them from hitting the table. Wooden laptop stands give people a way to keep their screens elevated and at eye level. In addition, they can provide a more comfortable typing experience as the keyboard is raised up off the desk surface.
Nowadays, wooden stands come in a wide range of styles, from those that are minimalist and simple to those that have a durable and attractive finish.
In this article, Crane Stand will help you find the best wooden laptop stand for desk and bed available on the market to make sure that you have a stable place to place your laptops while you work.
- 1 Top Rated 15 Best Wood Laptop Stands
- 1.1 Samdi
- 1.2 Laptop Desk Nnewvante Table Adjustable 100% Bamboo Foldable Breakfast Serving Bed Tray
- 1.3 ErgoTree
- 1.4 WishACC Bamboo
- 1.5 MTWhirldy Universal Desktop Stand
- 1.6 Layture – Real Wood Notebook Riser Stand
- 1.7 JackCubeDesign Tablet Smartphone Book Stand
- 1.8 Grovemade Wood Laptop Stand
- 1.9 Adjustable Laptop Desk Table
- 1.10 wishacc Bamboo 5 Adjustable Angle Ventilated Stand
- 1.11 Wooden Macbook and Macbook Pro Laptop Stand
- 1.12 EqualPeaks – Paramount Eco Wood Laptop Stand + Phone holder
- 1.13 Ergonofis
- 1.14 WooderfulShop
- 1.15 iWoodStar Elevated Wooden Laptop Riser
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Conclusion
Top Rated 15 Best Wood Laptop Stands
- Weight: 2.27 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.83″ x 6.3″ x 5.63’’
- In the wooden stand, there are built-in breathing holes
- Management of cords and cables
- Ideally angled for viewing and typing
- 3M non-slip mat sticks-on that raise the stand slightly off the desk to prevent movement or scratching.
- Made from natural wood
- Ideal for laptops with sizes between 12” and 17″
Although it is only the second item in this list of a wooden laptop stands, it is my opinion that it is the most beautiful. This stunning laptop stands is available in a Walnut or Birch finish. It provides a minimalistic, sleek, and sturdy frame to your laptops.
This stand is truly unique because of the thoughtful design details that result in various features. To provide better cooling, the stand has a series of carefully carved strip-shaped holes in the stand’s surface.
The laptops is held in place by the lip. A notch has been thoughtfully carved to make it easy to access the lid. An excellent way to manage your cables is the hole in the neck of this stand. Finally, you can store your external keyboard on the top of the stand to save more space.
Laptop Desk Nnewvante Table Adjustable 100% Bamboo Foldable Breakfast Serving Bed Tray
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.8″ x 12.1″
- Dimensions Medium: 21.6’’ x 13.7’’
- Dimensions large: 23.6” x 15.7”
- There are three sizes to choose from
- You can adjust height and width.
- You can choose from five different angles using the angle control mechanism to find the right one.
- Small items can be stored in a drawer
- Corners that are both flat and round
- Leg lock stops the legs from collapsing inwards unintentionally.
- The Leg covers can be removed.
Your brand name was a fantastic job. Make it as confusing as possible and call it quits. It’s good that this company can make great wooden laptop stands. If it weren’t for them, I wouldn’t give them another chance.
This highly adaptable desktop desk, however, is anything but minimalist. Although it cannot visually gratify the eyes with rays of visual stimulation, its utility is more than compensated for.
The multifunctional bamboo stand can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be used as a desk, TV tray, serving table, or even a vertical laptop stands for staff members who prefer to stand at their desks.
There’s even a small drawer for storage. You can choose from three sizes. Nnewvante’s Bamboo stands are the best choice if you want a versatile, height-adjustable, and sturdy wooden stand.
- Dimensions: 12’x1’x7”
- Weight: 0.87 lbs
- Super portable
- Laptops and iPads can be held up to 17″ in size
- Every purchase leads to a tree being planted
According to legend, the laptop stand was invented in a coffee shop. It was at least the original idea. Kyle, hunched over his laptops, noticed that almost everyone was doing the same thing. Why not make a multi-functional, foldable laptop stands that is easy to carry around?
The ErgoTree stands will raise your laptops to eye level. This stand is made from bamboo from Bend, Oregon, and features rare-earth strong magnets to allow it to lock together for storage and transport.
- Weight: 2.29 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.35′” x 11.02’’ x 1.57’’
- Additional laptop cooling via ventilation
- The collapsible design makes it easy to pack flat and allows for more mobility.
- Adjustable angles
- This product is suitable for laptops with a screen size between 11” to 17.3′.
This stand is made of high-quality bamboo. It has a double-ventilated area that keeps your laptop cool. This is especially useful for non-mac computers. The five adjustable angles are made of strong metal and a wooden groove mechanism. This will ensure that your laptops is stable, no matter how big it is.
The five viewing angles offer a wide range of options, from 20deg to 48deg. This is a great feature. This wooden laptop stand will allow you to type comfortably regardless of whether you use an external keyboard. These bamboo laptop stands are lightweight and slim, making it easy to fit on any modern desk.
MTWhirldy Universal Desktop Stand
- Material: Bamboo Wood
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 8.26x 4.72 inches
- This case is suitable for laptops between 11 and 15 inches in size.
The MTWhirldy wood laptop stands elevates the notebook computer to improve ergonomics. The air that circulates through the stand keeps it cool and prevents it from overheating.
Because of its lightweight and minimalist design, a laptop stands is ideal for developers and people who work from multiple locations. Although it takes up very little space on a desk due to its simplicity, it is still eye-catching.
Laptop Riser raises laptops to 5 inches from the desk. It also tilts 18 degrees for better ergonomics. Handcrafted wooden stand made from natural wood. It is lightweight and straightforward, but it has a strong hard body that ensures stability. The wooden rod slips into the holes of the frame and provides support for the stand.
Although it is a simple design, it can be used to raise your laptop and prevent neck pain from staring at the screen all day. It will give you significant relief from your throat. It has a well-structured layout which allows for precise placement. This can be used with a laptop to play, read, or work. It’s easy to assemble and disassemble.
Layture – Real Wood Notebook Riser Stand
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.8’’ x 10.6’’ x 3.2’’
- Cable management
- Built-in heat sink made of perforated aluminum
- Solid Bamboo construction
- Ideal for laptops between 11” and 17”
The unique bamboo laptop stand has an aluminum inlay on the surface that provides efficient ventilation across the whole width of your laptop.
This ergonomic laptop stand features a pleasing S curve design to help you be more comfortable while working. Natural bamboo gives the laptop stands a light and airy feel. The hole in the back allows for easy cable management.
JackCubeDesign Tablet Smartphone Book Stand
- Dimensions: 20.7″ x 6.7″ x 5.12’’
- A laptop stand made from wood for a reasonable price
- Minimalist style
- The best laptops with a 17-inch screen are the ones that have this size.
This laptop stand is made from a combination of high-quality, luxurious bamboo and silver aluminum. It will complement your minimalist style. The design is modern, sturdy, ergonomic, and tilted ergonomically.
Grovemade Wood Laptop Stand
- Front base width: 18″
- Rear base width 20.5″
- Front height: 3.25′
- Rear height 6”
- Depth: 11.5″
- Thickness: 0.5″
- Hand-sanded finished with vegetable oil
- Laptops up to 17-inch in size will work
- It can support up to 200 lbs… but I don’t know why this is important. What kind of laptop from the 1990s are you using on this IBM mainframe?
- The metal lip has a leather lining that protects your laptop from scratches (I’m looking at Macbook owners).
- Natural cork feet
- Made in Oregon, USA
This confession is quite tame, as confessions go. However, my practical side still sometimes yells at the laptop stand because of its looks. Look at it. It is stunning.
This Grovemade wooden laptop stands are available in maple or walnut finishes. It’s the perfect example of woodworking, and it screams to be atop a fashionable and modern desk surface.
Adjustable Laptop Desk Table
- Can support up to 77 pounds of weight
- Tray Size: 20.8″ x 11.8″
- Material: MDF desktop, aluminum legs
- Weight: 4.39 lbs
- Five heights ranging from 9.6’’ to 12.8’’
- There are four tiltable angles, including 0deg to 12deg and 24deg to 36deg
- Built-in USB cooling fan
- Foldable laptop stand
- Stoppers that can be detached
- Ideal for laptops with a maximum of 17″ screen
This versatile laptop stand can be used for more than just putting it on your desk. This stand can also be folded up and used while you’re on the couch or in bed. This walnut-finished laptop stands features five adjustable heights as well as four tiltable angles.
It even comes with a built-in USB cooling fan! This is a unique feature that I have yet to find in any other laptop stands, wooden or not. This stand comes with silicone wrist rests a removable stopper that can hold a mouse or any other accessory, and is also perfect for holding a book or a tray. You see, it’s versatile!
wishacc Bamboo 5 Adjustable Angle Ventilated Stand
- Weight: 2.29 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.35′” x 11.02’s x 1.57’’
- Additional ventilation for notebooks with a ventilated surface
- The collapsible architecture enabled flat packaging and greater versatility.
- Angles that can easily be adjusted
- This wooden stand supports laptops with a screen size of 11 inches or 17.3 inches.
This fantastic stand is made of high-quality bamboo. It is double ventilated to ensure your laptop stays cool and comfortable, especially for those laptops that don’t run on Macs. The five adjustable angles of the solid metal in a wood groove mechanism will ensure that your laptops is stable no matter how big it is.
You have five viewing angles that range from 20deg up to 48deg. This is a nice touch. This wooden laptop stand will allow you to click comfortably regardless of using an external keyboard. The bamboo laptop stand is slim and smooth with a sleek design. It won’t take up too much space on a modern desk, standing or sitting.
Wooden Macbook and Macbook Pro Laptop Stand
- Made in Vietnam
- You can carry up to 33 lbs.
- Dimension: 210 mm x 95 mm x 120 mm (11-13 inch)
- It can be used in clamshell mode
- Made from pinewood
- Anti-scratch coating
- It is easy to disassemble and put in a messenger bag.
As shown in the photo, this wooden stand was explicitly made for Macbook Pro users who use an external Apple keyboard. It will fit other laptops, but it is ideal for Macbooks. It is easy to disassemble and can be carried in a flat form.
It comes in two sizes: one for laptops 11-13 inches and the other for 14-16 inches. It is made of lightweight pinewood and has a special coating that makes it an anti-scratch. It can also be used vertically by Macbook pros and Macbooks in clamshell mode.
EqualPeaks – Paramount Eco Wood Laptop Stand + Phone holder
- Made in Northern Ireland
- Your laptops should be lifted 7 inches above the table or desktop surface
- This curved and sculpted design aims to maximize airflow
- It can be disassembled easily for travel and maximization of portability
- Cable management
- Laptops up to 17″ in size can be accommodated
Every time I include an Etsy product in a buying guide, it makes me feel a bit burned. If you are looking for wooden laptop stands, you should consider buying it soon.
Despite my instincts telling me to delete it, I decided to add it because I love it so much. This wooden stand made of birch plywood is a premium choice for Macbook owners.
This wooden laptop stand is designed to maximize height and bring your computer up to your eyes, improving ergonomic performance. It also includes a convenient dual-groove phone stand built into the base.
- Dimensions: 19′” x 22′? x 3.25′? x 6′?”
- Depth: 11.5″
- Made from 100% premium solid wood
- 1-year warranty
- Ideal for laptops with a screen size between 11” and 17”
This Montreal-made wooden stand is simple, strong, and striking with its angular lines. This wooden stands in maple, birch, and walnut will enhance any workspace.
These Ergonofis stands have soft cork padding that allows for smooth adjustments and movement on your work surface while protecting it from scratches and dents. You can also store your accessories and external keyboard underneath, thanks to the hollow storage space. They are great wood for Canada, eh?
- 100% Eco-friendly
- Dimensions: 9.49′” x 1.81 ” x 0.79 “
- The smallest wooden laptop stands
- Tablets and notebooks up to 17″ in size.
- Free engraving
- Strong magnets embedded for easy storage and transport
This stand is minimalistic, but that would be an insult to its essence. This stand has many features, but let’s not pretend otherwise. It is not. It makes up for what it lacks in features with its portability. The classic design is available in two versions.
There’s a stand that doesn’t have cut-outs and a stand with large cut-outs to add air cooling. This oak wood stands for tablets, and laptops can be ordered in two styles. It comes with anti-slip feet and can accommodate any size laptops. The best thing about these wooden laptop stands? It’s highly portable.
iWoodStar Elevated Wooden Laptop Riser
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 10.8″
- Height: 5.6″
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Ideal for laptops between 11-17inches
- Available in 2 color options: Yellow or Brown
Another beautifully crafted laptop stand is made from polished and lacquered Bamboo. It can hold laptops between 11-17inches in size. This hand-crafted stand stands 5 inches above your desk at a 25-degree angle.
The smooth and sloped slopes give it a minimalistic appearance. Each stand is unique due to its unique bamboo pattern. There are no two stands alike!
Check out our list of the best laptop stand 2022: https://www.thecranestand.com/best-laptop-stand/
What are the best features of a wooden laptops stand?
Wooden stands for laptops are often chosen for their pleasing, rustic feel. Beyond the aesthetic, they are also durable. Wood is a good material because it isn’t terribly heavy, so it’s more feasible to move around. Other perks include better cooling of the laptops and the ability to save space by vertically stacking items.
Is a wooden laptop stand easy to assemble?
Wooden stands are an excellent ergonomic solution for people with bad backs. They are also less expensive than many of the metal stands. Some people find them easy to assemble and ready for use in about five minutes. No gluing is required, so they are fast to put together.
How long does a wooden laptop stand last?
The main thing to consider with this is the quality of the wood. Some types of wood such as cedar and ash will chip off very easily, so if you choose a solid wood with these types of grains, it will only last a few months.
The price difference can be a couple of dollars depending on the wood and the quality, so the lower quality will not last as long.
We’ve listed the best wooden laptop stands on the market. Each product has its advantages, but there are definitely some you should stay away from.
We tried to cover the major points of each product, but keep in mind that the market is constantly changing. That’s why we try to keep this article up-to-date. You can check back once in a while and see if any of the laptops on this list have come out with new models.
Thanks for reading our guide! We hope you found something you like and if there is anything we missed, please let us know in the comments below.
Last update on 2022-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API